Geneza Ltd. is 100% privately owned Limited Liability Company. At our
facility in Kraków, Poland we develop and manufacture temperature and humidity measuring
equipment. We have been on the market since 1990 and we have earned very good
reputation by our long term cooperation both with the small and most prestigious
corporations, companies, technical universities and research centres as well.
Our customers can always rely on Geneza`s custom capabilities to provide them with the
highiest quality instrumentation and temperature/humidity probes for their application, at
very competetive price and within a very impresive delivery time.
Our meters, probes and sensors have broad application in process engineering, pharmacy,
food managements, air conditioning systems, water boilers, refrigerators, meteorology and
enviromental research, hydroelectric plants, woodworking industry, and many others user in
experimental and research facilities.
Specifically, we offer:
- Pt - 100 and Pt - 1000 platinum temperature probes
- interchangeable thermistor probes
- temperature and relative humidity measurements products
- temperature and humidity microprocessor and PC based dataloggers
- research and development in electronics, sensors and probes
- projecting, designing and manufacturing sensors, probes and transmitters for high
technology industry, universities, agriculture, pharmacy and food industry
- representation foreign companies on the Polish market
Also, due to our experience and our laboratory equipment we have been registered at the
Regional Kraków Branch of the National Measurement Office.
Mostly, our products have been certificated by the Polish National Measurement Office
as traceable to the national and international standards. All tests are documented on
the official certificates of the traceability. Most of our clients have the ISO-9000
or even GMP certificates.
If you need further details, please do not hesitate to call or write us
Dr Boguslaw Herod, President